Thursday, February 5, 2009

So its been a while...

So it has been a long while since I have updated. But not much has been happening aound here. I have a new scheduale for school I have math first hour, then I am a teachers assitant for my yearbook teacher second hour, and then I have yearbook third hour. I then go home which is really nice cause then I have more time to do things like applying for jobs, which by the way if anyone knows who is hiring give me a heads up, I really need a job. (got to pay for college somehow) but yeah heather and david came up last weekend and she is getting huge, we are in the process of planning her baby shower right now. I am in charge of getting the adresses for people who we dont know where they live. Its a harde thing considering I dont know where they live either. but oh well life goes on. well got to go for now!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for calling me huge Shel......though I am....